Offered Salary 1000
Experience 3 Years
Job Title Business Analyst
Minimum 4 years experience as a Business Analyst
Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Experience conducting Facilitated Workshops for requirements analysis.
- Knowledge of formal requirements gathering methodologies.
- Experience developing Business Requirements – project initiation document, what the needed achievements will be, and the quality measures.
- Experience developing Functional requirements – describe what the system, process, or product/service must do in order to fulfill the business requirements.
- Experience developing User (stakeholder) requirements – are a very important part of the deliverables, the needs of the stakeholders will have to be correctly interpreted. This deliverable can also reflect how the product will be designed, developed, and define how test cases must be formulated.
- Experience developing Quality-of-service (non-functional) requirements – are requirements that do not perform a specific function for the business requirement but are needed to support the functionality. For example: performance, scalability, quality of service (QoS), security and usability.
- Experience developing Report Specifications – define the purpose of a report, its justification, attributes and columns, owners and runtime parameters.
- Experience developing Requirements Traceability Matrix – a cross matrix for recording the requirements through each stage of the requirements gathering process.
- Strong organization and writing skills. Experienced developing graphic representations of complex business processes.
- Experience managing test functions for modules of a large, complex transactional system
- Experience running test scripts