- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 5 Years
- Job Title IT Manager
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
About Hash App: https://hashvest.com/
Hash App – is a simple investing app that enables retail investors in the US to invest in both local, and global markets stocks, bonds, and mutual funds, starting with as little as a $1.
HashVest Inc, – Hash App – is a US Fintech Start-Up founded by Immigrants of African origin.
HashVest is recruiting for the role of Engineering Manager.
The Engineering Manager is responsible for leading and supervising our team of engineers, as they build, test, modify, and improve Hash app. We are looking for someone with 5+ years’ engineering experience and proven leadership skills.
Engineering Managers aren’t just great software developers, but combine that with great communication, team leadership and mentoring skills.
Candidates MUST be willing to work in a Start-Up and MUST be able to function effectively in a Start-Up environment that is fast-paced and structurally malleable.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take ownership for quality of design and implementation of software components to ensure that they run securely, reliably, and at scale.
- Work with internal tech team to identify and build platform elements required to support key product features.
- Coordinates all market and internal engineering changes.
- Communicate product development progress effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Document engineering
- Perform routine maintenance and monitor performance metrics.
- Keep abreast of new software technologies, as well as conform to best practices in cybersecurity.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to other members of the engineering team.
- Lead architectural, design and product discussions.
- Scale by delegating effectively; ensure tasks are completed as specified without micromanaging.
Our Tech Stack
- Google Flutter
- Python (Django REST)
- Kubernetes (Google Kubernetes Engine)
- Google Cloud Firestore
- Heroku Postgres Dynos.
- Bitbucket Pipelines