- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Mid - Level
- Experience 4 Years
- Job Title Java Developer
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Senior Java Developer
Creates user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based
components and interfaces.
Java Developer Job Duties:
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets.
- Designing and conducting tests.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field;
- 4+ years hands-on experience of software development and depth knowledge of Java;
- Experience in Spring/Spring Boot, knowledge of Groovy/Grails;
- Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL) and ORM frameworks;
- Ability to learn new technologies with minimal supervision;
- Knowledge of traditional build systems (Gradle, Maven);
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum process, language and ceremonies is a plus;
- Good knowledge of English Language
- Excellent Communications Skills